Home is the most comfortable place to be, but when you are elderly or disabled you may need help with daily living or health care.
Visiting Nurse Home Care can help you stay at home and meet medical and/or non-medical needs. Visiting Nurse Home Care can combine daily tasks of housekeeping, errands, and personal care with licensed nursing services. these can be tailored to meet your needs.
When to Consider Home Care
Look for any one or more of the following:
- Difficulty walking - unsteady standing, recent fall(s)
- Poor grooming and personal hygiene - soiled clothing, a loss of interest or difficulty in bathing
- Incontinence - loss of bladder or bowel control
- Change in appetite or weight
- Food which is spoiled, outdated or of little nutritious value in the home
- Diminished driving skills - near misses or accidents
- Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed
- Isolation - reluctance to socialize
- Poor judgment or difficulty concentrating
- Memory loss - forgetfulness or confusion
- Mishandled medications
- Personality changes - irritability, sadness, anxiety or mood changes
- Change in sleep patterns
- Unopened mail, past due bills or mishandled finances
- Poor housekeeping or home maintenance
Home Care can HELP provide a safer more comfortable environment.
Only Visiting Nurse Home Care offers both.
We offer informational visits to help you determine your home care needs, all at no charge or obligation.